~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

February 29, 2016

~ Doll Offerings ~


                                            ~ Happy day to you, I hope this post finds you well.
                                I have two clay dolls to offer you a bunny, Clover & Lady Glory. Both are handmade by me. Not for children. I make my dolls to look old, worn & loved.  If you see an item you would like to order you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order. Thank you for spending time with me! Enjoy Your Day
                                                                              ~ My Best,
                                                                                         Kimberly

~ Lady Glory ~
                          ~ This is Lady Glory she's approx. 11" tall. Wears beautiful dress in blues, tans, creams.  Has apron made of my hand dyed blue wool.  She has sweet tiny legs.  Hand sculpted & hand painted. Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ s&h will bring her home to you.

~ Hand Sculpted & Hand Painted ~
~ Clover Bunny ~
                                  ~ This is Clover He is one of my sweet clay bunnies! Approx. 12" hand sculpted & hand painted wears darling woolen pants with wool pocket. Has a piece of cotton tucked in :) Clover is not for children.  Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ s&h will bring Clover home to you.
~ Clover Bunny ~

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Kimberly, love both, your so talented and gifted my friend.Blessings Francine.