~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

February 4, 2016

~ Cat & Mouse Rug, Patience & Parsnip ~

~ Cat & Mouse Designed & Hooked By Kimberly Bouffard ~

                                                ~ I hope this post finds you well.  Today I have for you three original creations of mine handmade by me using my techniques & own pattern to make them look old & well loved. If you seen an item you would like to purchase you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your paypal email & order. None of my items are for children.   Enjoy Your Day!

~ PARSNIP ~
                                       ~ Please meet Parsnip Bunny ~ He's approx. 6" of hand sculpted & hand painted bunny wears hand dyed woolens. Has a tiny heart sculpted on his chest!   Adoption ~ Adopted, thank you ~ will bring him home to you. with your order.


~ CAT & MOUSE HOOKED RUG ~

                        ~   This is such a sweet rug! My design handmade by me.  Approx. 141/2" x 20".
                  Hooked with hand dyed & as is wools, back with wool too! Nice muted colors. No yellows used, blues aren't as bright as pic. Golds, blacks, greens, blues, tans ~ SOLD, THANK YOU ~ it home to you.  You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

~ PATIENCE ~

                                     ~ Wears puffy white handmade heart on chest. She is dressed in homespun & wools. Made to look early & folky, like a long lost treasure. jointed elbow & black boots. Hand sculpted & hand painted She's approx. 13". Lots of hand work & detail to her. ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~

~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~


2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Your creations are always amazing Kimberly, adore Parsnip so.Blessings Francine.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh I am so devastated that I missed Patience... I loved her when I first got a sneak peek of her a few days ago... Unfortunately, most of the day was spent on medical issues. :o( Hugs, but no smiles for me tonight ~ Robin