~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

January 4, 2016

~ Two Fluffy Bunnies To Offer ~

                                 
                                           I hope this post finds you well & happy!

                       ~ I have two sweet fluffy bunnies to offer you. Both are my designs handmade by me. not for children.  If you would like to adopt you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order & paypal email so I can send invoice.
                               
                                        Thank you for spending time with me, Enjoy Your Day!
                                                   
                                                               ~ All My Best,
                                                                           Kimberly

~ A Big Fluffy Bunny ~
             ~ This guy is approx. 18" tall wears wool overalls. A darling! Adoption of ~ ADOPTED
~ Darling Fluffy Bunny In Blue Overalls ~
                                 ~ This sweety is approx. 13" tall hand dyed blue overalls. A dear!
                                                               ~ Adoption of $72 ~

3 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

O Kimberly they are both just darling. I hope they quickly hop off to new homes. Happy New Year ...hugs Lil raggedy

TheCrankyCrow said...

So very precious Kimberly!!! Have a great new week.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my but they are both so so sweet. Love your creations.Blessings Francine.