~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

January 11, 2016

~ Lilly A Flop Ear Bunny ~


                                                 ~ Happy Day To You!
           
                                                              ~  Please meet Lilly ~

                         She's a one of a kind clay doll handmade by me. She is a flopped ear bunny, her ears are back of sweet head. She has delicate string jointed legs! Lots of hand work & hand painting. She wears woolen clothes made from my hand dyed wools. She's heavy & wonderful!! Approx. 9" of SWEETNESS! Pic of my holding her in my hand for size reference. her face isn't so bright. She's more like pic of her in the wool. Nice & aged! She's not for children. She's a sweet beauty! She just wants to be held! A FUN bunny indeed! ~ Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~s&h will bring her home to you.
you may email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your paypal email to adopt.

                                                                     Enjoy Your Day!


                                                                  ~ All My Best, 
                                                                              Kimberly



2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

How adorable Kimberly, love Flopsy. Blessings Francine.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh my goodness....She has to be not only one of my favorite bunnies of yours ever....but one of my favorite bunnies of anyone's EVER! JUST PRECIOUS!!! You make it so, so, hard to be good!!! Smiles & Bunny Hugs ~ Robin