~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

January 14, 2016

~ Bunny Update ~


                                   Hi, I hope the week has been kind to you!

                          ~ I have three bunnies to offer. ALL HAVE BEEN ADOPTED, THANK YOU SO MUCH! All are my designs made by me, not for children. Made to look olde & primitive. If you would like to adopt, you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order and paypal email. I will then send you an invoice. Thank you for spending time with me & all your kind emails!!!

                                                       Have A Cozy Day!
                                 
                                                                   ~ All My Best,
                                                                             Kimberly

~ Big Bunny In Wool ~
                                          ~ Approx. ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU~ You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

~ Lop Ear Bunny ~
                                   Approx 11" tall sweet bunny in wool. Adopted, thank you you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

~ Sweet worn olde wool bunny ~
                                         ~ Sweet Olde wool bunny approx. 11" head to toe has "patch ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.


                                                      ~ WISHING YOU A COZY DAY ~

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kimberly, love all your sweet bunnies,so cute.Blessings Francine.

Carol Roll said...

They are adorable!!