~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

January 19, 2016

~ Bluebell Is Done, Working on Fluffy Ones ~

 
~ Bluebell In My Hand ~

                                         Happy Day To You!  I've been working on my next update, & Bluebell will be one of the bunnies I will have.  Just love her! Thank you for spending time with me!
 
                                                                 ~ Enjoy Your Day ~
 
                                                          ~ All My Best,
                                                                          Kimberly

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Kimberly, such a sweetie, you work magic with your hands. Blessings Francine.,