~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

January 6, 2016

~ 1832 Farmhouse Animals Rug ~

                                                      ~ 1832 Farmhouse Animals ~
 
~ 1832 Farmhouse Animals designd & hooked by, Kimberly Bouffard ~
                                   
                           ~ Hi, First I must say thank you for all your kind comments & emails you have given to me! I wish I could tell you how much it means to me! So here it is, on my living room wall. The rug isn't as bright as pic. Some colors are off in pics. The walls are a dark creamy/tan not white so that should give some reference. I'm happy with my rug, I tried to do my best to make it look early & folky using my hand dyed & over dyed wools. It's approx. 32" x 26".
                         
                 ~ Thank you again for taking the time to reach me & also leave you kind comments!

                                           ~ Now back to my room I go to create more bunnies!

                                                             Wishing you a blessed day!

                                                               ~ All My Best,
                                                                             Kimberly

7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kimberly,looks wonderful,love the colors you used.Have a great day,Francine.

bayrayschild said...

It is a BEAUTY Kimberly! You are so talented!

Audrey

Myra said...

Soooo perfect!

Saundra said...

I like this design a lot and those colors are perfect. Would look perfect in my home too, lol.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Kimberly,
Your rug is truly wonderful! I recently started hooking and am so drawn to the primitive colors you have used!! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh such rich, yummy, colors in your rug!!! I absolutely adore it....and, yes, you definitely succeeded in achieving the early/folky look. I have a very large Welcome Cat rug I started years ago....I so need to get that out and get something going on it. First, though, I need to find my mojo. ;o) Hope your weekend is off to a great start.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Curtains in My Tree said...


Love your rug
you did a wonderful job making it