~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

December 30, 2015

~ Update Tonight At 6pm ~

                                                 I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! 
                                       ~ I will be having an update tonight at 6pm right here on my blog. Here's a pic of two that will be in the update, I will have more. 
                                                              
                                                                  Enjoy Your Day!
                                                      
                                                                                 ~ My Best,
                                                                                           Kimberly
~ Patriotic Valentine Marshmallow ~

~ A Fluffy Bunny In Wool Shawl & homespun Skirt ~

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Belated Wishes for a Merry Christmas Kimberly...I hope it was magical, and hope your new year is filled with blessings and miracles. I've been gone a good while from blogging, but what a comfort it is to come back and find you still creating your magic. I so treasure the pieces I have of yours. Smiles & Holiday Hugs ~ Robin