~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

December 30, 2015

~ Marshmallow Valentine & Bunnies Update ~

                                         ~ Welcome to my update! I have a Marshmallow Valentine in Red white & blue & a couple of darling bunnies to offer you tonight!  If you would like to adopt just email me with your paypal email & order I will then send you an invoice. ~ ALL ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ Feel free to ask questions, questions don't hold an item.  None of my items are for children.  All are handmade by me using my designs. Made to look olde & folky.  Thank you for spending time with me! Enjoy Your Day!
                                                                 ~ My Best,
                                                                             Kimberly

~ Fluffy Bunny ~

~ Fluffy Bunny In Wool Shawl & Homespun Skirt ~
                           ~  Fluffy Bunny is approx. 15" to tip of ears.  She dressed in hand dyed wool shawl & has brown black homespun skirt.  Adoption of ~ ADOPTED THANK YOU ~ you can email me at theredcupboardpostgmail.com with your order.

~ Valentine Marshmallow ~
                                            ~ He's approx. 11" tall dressed in woolens. He's a very handsome Marshmallow.  Adoption of ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ s&h will bring him home to you! You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

~ Darling Olde Bunny In Big Wool Pants ~
                                     ~ I made this darling to look so dear, well loved!  I just love him!  He's made from my own hand dyed wools & is dressed in my hand dyed wools.  Has "patches" & "mending marks"  He is melting my heart!!!!  Adoption of ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ will bring him home to you. You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your paypal email & order. 
               
                         ~ THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR!
                              
                           I WISH YOU A HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!!!

                                                          ~ ALL MY BEST,
                                                                       KIMBERLY

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kimberly, I love your work,all are so so adorable. Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!!!!!! Blessings Francine.