~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

December 11, 2015

~ Happiness Drawn Onto Linen ~

                               
~ Some Of My Hand Dyed Wool I will use, I LOVE WOOL ~
                                  ~  I just finished drawing up a design onto my linen. I'm inspired by the talent of Magdalena Briner Eby.  I have the linen on my frame, now to choose some colors.  I think I will dye some more, too.  I don't really have a set color plan.  I like to hand cut my wool strips with scissors make a pile then hook away! I do however want to make this look early & folky.
                   
                                                     ~ Wishing You A Wonderful Day ~
                                                                     My Best,
                                                                            Kimberly

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, wishing you a beautiful day...Blessings Francine.

Rugs and Pugs said...

I'm sure your rug will be lovely ~ as always.
Merry Christmas!!!
Lauren