~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

December 8, 2015

~ Feeling Blessed ~

                                                               
                                          ~ Feeling Blessed ~  
                             
                                 I'm looking forward to Christmas so much this year. My family under one roof!!! That's my present for sure!  It's been a very hard year for me, with many dear losses & changes. I'm so blessed that both my children are healthy & growing into amazing young adults. I cherish my time spent with them!
~ Design By Brenda Gervais Hooked By Me ~
                                                  ~  Wishing you a peaceful & blessed day ~
                                                                       All My Best,
                                                                               Kimberly

4 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

So glad to hear that there is joy in your heart this holiday Kimberly. I've been away from blogging way too long, and have not kept up with anyone or anything. I am sorry to hear of your losses and less-than-pleasant changes - whatever they may have been. Wishing you peace and comfort for your soul. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Carol Roll said...

Kimberly,
Hoping you have a new year full of wonderful blessings.

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Kimberly, yes, having family to share the holidays with is present enough. Sorry to hear about your losses, may the new year bring much happiness.Hugs Francine.

Rugs and Pugs said...

May 2016 be a better year for you.
I had my California son home for Thanksgiving and for that I am thankful.
Enjoy your family time.
Hugs :)
Lauren