~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

November 11, 2015

~ Marshmallows, Mittens & Snowflakes ~

                                       

                                    ~ Hi, here's my update. I have three of my Marshmallows for you today! All are my designs made by me.  I use my hand dyed wools for clothes,  all are made to look olde, primitive grungy cute!  I will take first order for an item. Your welcome to ask questions, but questions don't hold an order. You can email me with your order & paypal email at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com   Thank you for spending time with me!
                                                             
                                                                ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY~
                                                                              My Best,
                                                                                          Kimberly

~ Marshmallow In Woolen Mitten ~
                                  Here's a sweet Marshmallow in a woolen mitten. He isn't as bright as pic, nice & grungy! Approx. 11" holds rusty snowflake. Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ s&h will bring him home to you.

~ Marshmallow With Snowflake ~
                                           ~ This guy is tooooo sweet!  He's bundle up in my hand dyed wools & is ready for winter :)  Approx. 13" tall seen here hanging from my cupboard.  Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ s&h will bring him home to you!

~ Sweet Little Girl Marshmallow ~

                                This is such a sweet Girl Marshmallow!!!!! She is dressed in a lot of woolens! So, So cute! She's approx. 9" tall has wool pants, dress, hat & scarf!  Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ s&h will bring her home to you!  Thank you for spending time with me!  Enjoy Your Day!

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh Kimberly, your work is so sweet, love those snow folk so!!!! Blessings Francine.